Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let it Snow!!

Hey Y'all!!!


Today is Tuesday and last night I was discharged from the hospital!!! I am still resting because the Ativan they had me take for my anxiety is still making me a tad drowsy...lol!! So today I am just taking it is easy but I did create a card for y'all today........and CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card for a couple of challenges!! The first challenge is the Market Street Stamps Paint the Town Color Challenge:

Last but not least is the Ribbon Carousel Twine Challenge:

Thanks for stopping by my lovelies!!! Have a great Tuesday!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Let it Snow Card
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
Paper: Gray Grid(SU!), White(Hammermill), White, Kraft(Papertrey Ink), Purple(Bazzill)
Ink: Grape Jelly(Memento)
Accessories: Ribbon(May Arts), Purple/White Twine(The Twinery), Rhinestone(Mark Richards), Let it Snow Sticker(SRM)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Big Shot(Ellison), Paper Snips(SU!)

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

I so love this purple deer...This is one of my favorites...love the added ribbon and cute little gem..

I am so glad that you are home now. I hope you are resting and taking it easy... Wishing you a fast recovery..

Joanne Travis said...

I really, really love the grape color!! Awesome card.
Hope you are feeling better, Tenia!

Chunyuan said...

Hope you feel better soon. Love your card.

Rochelle Sodipo said...

That ribbon is killing me softly! Thank GOD you're out and on the way to recovery! :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

What an awesome card!!! Love the colors. I'm so glad you're home and feeling better.

Suzanne said...

YAY TENIA! SO HAPPY YOU ARE HOME!

DoBea A. said...

Love this Tenia! It is beautiful!!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful Tenia, I'm glad you are feeling better!
Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
Laura

Jen W. said...

Glad you're home and on the mend, Tenia! Your card is gorgeous. I love that reindeer stamp and that bow is amazing!

Stephanie Washburn said...

SO pretty, Tenia! And I'm so glad you were able to finally get out of that hospital! Take it easy, girl!

Danielle Daws said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you've used the twine! Thanks for joining in with RCC. :-)