Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tis the Season!

Hey Y'all!!!


As I type this blog post I am sitting in the hospital bed at University of Colorado Hospital. Long story short.....I passed out at work on Thursday....and still at the hospital.....gotta wait for my MRI for Monday....or so. The docs did find a abnormality on my EKG(my heart...yikes)....so that's why I have to get a MRI. Since Thursday I have been a pin cushion for the nurses....lol!! I gotta laugh about something here.....right? Anyhoo....I wanted to show you a card that I created(sorry about the pic)......CHECK IT!!!!

I used this awesome stamp by Doodletales Art Rubber Stamps......Ivan is a rock star and he has the coolest stamps.....check out his awesome stamps here. I also entered this card for a few challenges. The first challenge is the Ribbon Carousel Challenge....this is the inspiration pic:

The next challenge is for the Wee Memories Holiday challenge:

Love y'all soooooo much and thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day......I soooooo can't wait to be at home in my bed.....lol!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Tis the Season Card
Stamps: Doodletales Art Rubberstamps
Paper: Red(Memory Box), White(Hammermill), Light Green-Moss(Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black(Memento), Copic Markers, Gel Pens(Sakura)
Accessories: Green and White Twine(The Twinery), Tis the Season sticker(SRM)
Tools: Embossing Folder(Sizzix), Big Shot(Ellison), Corner Rounder(EK Success), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)

19 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Tenia I am so sorry you are in the hospital. That is scary. Oh my...praying for you. I love love love your card. Big hugs to you.

Kim S said...

How miserable you must be being a pincushion...i do hope all is well. Thanks for thinking of all of us who enjoy your cards by actually posting while in the hospital!!!

Jen W. said...

Tenia, you crack me up. In the hospital and still posting for your followers - now that's loyalty! I hope all goes well with the MRI. Big love and hugs to you and tell those nurses to go easy on you!

Laurel said...

Oh Tenia, I hope that you get better soon! I love your card! Thanks so much for playing at RCC and Wee Memories!

Diane Jaquay said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill, hope they can figure out what's wrong and fix you right up! Your card is adorable, I love the embossing and the cute stamp!

Unknown said...

Feel better soon hun...you're on my heart xx

Chunyuan said...

sorry to hear that you are at the hospital. Feel better soon.

Emily Keaton said...

Hi Tenia! So sorry that you are spending the weekend as a pincushion at the hospital! I hope you get good news and can go home soon. LOVE that adorable card. Take care, OK?

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card! Love all the little snow peeps :)

Becky said...

I'm sending positive thoughts your way and know everything will be fine! :)

Super fun card! Love the embossing!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You've been on my mind, Tenia, wondering how you're doing. I'm sorry you've got to be in the hospital for now. Just take each day as it comes, and I pray all will be well for you. Big hugs!

Amy Kolling said...

Awesome card and PIC Miss Tenia!! I love that EF and that row of cute snowmen are adorable!!! Big hugs to you....will be thinking of you tomorrow as you get your results.

Ashley Newell said...

Continued prayers for you, Tenia! I hope it's nothing serious! Love your super cute card! The snowmen are adorable!

Annette Allen said...

how cute are those little snowman and trees...cute scene you have created...love the embossed background...

I hope you are feeling better..I will keep you in my prayers..

Anita said...

Stunning card! I am praying that all goes well for you.

Karen B. said...

Goodness! I hope everything turned out ok! I love your card, so sweet and happy!

Karli said...

Oh no Tenia! I hope it isn't anything serious. Leave it to you to be crafting in your hospital gown! Take good care!!! Hugs~

Lisa Elton said...

Great little holiday card Tenia!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this Tenia so sweet!!!Thanks for playing along with Wee memories!!