Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fairy Make a Wish Card

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Wednesday!!! I have a quick card to show you today!! I had sooooo much fun creating this card......CHECK IT!!!!!

I created this card for a couple of challenges. The first challenge is for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge this week(Misting....I love misting!!):

I also created this card for the Runway Inspired Challenge this week....the inspiration is below:

I had sooooo much fun playing with my water bottle, water and ink.....woohoo!!! I need to mist tons more....lol!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Make a Wish Fairy Card
Paper: Yellow(Bazzill), White(Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Black reinker(SU!)
Accessories: Rhinestones(Mark Richards), Make a Wish sticker(SRM)
Tools: Fairy Die(Scrapping Cottage), Big Shot(Ellison), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)
Other: Water and Spray Bottle

11 comments:

Jen W. said...

What a fabulous card! Love that bright yellow fairy and the way you stamped the sentiment. :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Hi Tenia! I really love your sweet and simple card! The way you stamped your sentiment is brilliant, and you did a great job on the misting. Thanks for playing along with the first Runway Inspired Challenge!

Angi Barrs said...

Love, love, love that splash of yellow. Your misting is awesome too. :)

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Unknown said...

so cute and fun!

papertrails leaver said...

Love the misting on this Tenia with the misting and the bright fairy die cut. Looks great! Hope you are doing well!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Tenia! I love the way the fairy is tip-toeing across the sentiment. :-)

Cristina said...

Mist can be so addictive! Haha. But what a great effect. And I LOVE how you positioned your sentiment. Thanks for playing with us, Tenia!

Virginia L. said...

How COOL!! I love love love this CAS card, Tenia! So glad that you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Joan Ervin said...

What a sweet little fairy and I love how you added the sentiment at an angle...sooo pretty!!!!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet, love the die cut
Lindsay xx