Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Chevron Tree?

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday.....and I am sooooo glad to be back and blogging..... ya know!!! I have been super busy with Theo and teaching.....I am getting ready for a Winter Concert with my students....so very busy!!! So I am soooo excited because I created a very cool card for y'all today.....I am sooooo proud of it....lol!!! Here is the card that I created today......CHECK IT!!!!!

I created this card playing in a few challenges too!!! I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge which is Tic-Tac-Toe(I used Kraft, Green and Chevron):

I used the Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch   and played in the Less is More challenge too!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Chevron Tree Card
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Paper: Kraft, Green, White(Papertrey Ink), Kraft Music DP(Hobby Lobby), Paper Doily(Little Yellow Bicycle)
Ink: Bamboo Leaves(Memento Ink), Copic Marker
Accessories: Ribbon(May Arts), Chipboard Heart(SU!), Believe Sticker(SRM)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)

23 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card ...love it ....
Hugs sylvie

Chrissie said...

Not a lot of white space Tenia, but it's a lovely card. I love your chevron tree!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

awesome!

Jo Street said...

Lovely card.
Jo x

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

Mandi said...

Whilst we have lost our 'white' spoce your card is modern and cool!
thank you
mandi LIM

Glenda J said...

Love it! Great layout and design!

Rosemary said...

wow... what a super cool card! love the trees...

Lynn Mercurio said...

Great design Teenia!

Viv said...

Great card :O) Viv xx

Karen B. said...

Saw this over on Facebook first and now through reader and each time it is still awesome. Love it!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

This is HOT! I love this card!!!

Virginia L. said...

What can I say? You are a SUPAH woman/Mama! Glad that you find to to make a card!YAY! I love the layering with the doily! Beautifully done, Tenia! That SRM sentiment is PERFECT,too! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Becky said...

Love everything about this cheery card! Especially that tree :)

Kathyk said...

What a lovely card - fab tree

Kathyk

Jenny said...

Love the stylised chevron tree Tenia, fab distressed edges too :)
Jenny x

~Tammy~ said...

This Christmas card ROCKS!~

Karen Petitt said...

Tenia - you are very clever, fab card, that tic tac toe thing is terryfying! Karen x

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Marrigje said...

Great card. I like the tree.

Ruby said...

Love this Tenia! Saw it in the Cards line up, fab job! Great inspiration too, I need to get started on my cards now!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is terrific, Tenia! Hope you are feeling better today. :)

farmhouse-story said...

really fab card, tenia! i read on one of your posts that you spent some time at the hospital--hope your health is better now:) have a merry xmas!