Monday, December 19, 2011

Miss You

Hey Y'all!!!

How's it goin'? Me.....I am on my first day of vacay and I am having fun creating and hanging out with my son Theo and and my doggies Miles and Brillo!!! Well I created a quick card that I thought turned out pretty cool!!! CHECK IT!!!!!

I created this card with a couple of challenges in mind!! I created this card using the sketch for the SCS CAS challenge this week, I used the color inspiration from Play Date Cafe:

I also played in the Moxie Fab World Get Inspired by Home Decor Challenge using this inspiration:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Miss You Balloons Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: Black(Memory Box), White(Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Black reinker(SU!), Tuxedo Black(Memento), Taken with Teal(SU!)
Accessories: Miss You Sticker(SRM)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Spray Bottle, Water

19 comments:

Rochelle Sodipo said...

LURVE!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

You rocked both of those challenges, T! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your globe balloons, Tenia! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Happy holidays!

Karen B. said...

This is the best card ever! I love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is def. one of my FAV cards that you have created! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the world hot air balloons!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH goodness--so sorry! I forgot to say THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Annette Allen said...

It is pretty cool...very clever...

Are you feeling much better now?

papertrails leaver said...

Totally cute Tenia! Love the colors!

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely creative!! Love it, Tenia! Enjoy the vacay with the little wee guy :)

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cool, Tenia!! Glad you are on vacation now. Have fun!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is wonderful Tenia! Very cute idea. Have a Merry Christmas :)

trump said...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. I'm just stopping by random blogs today and checking them out. Also wishing you folk's a healthy and happy new years. Richard from an Amish community in Pennsylvania.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hey, Tenia! You really nailed this combo of challenges, my friend. You've got the perfect splash of aqua for the Cafe, and those cute globe balloons for Moxie Fab.

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week, and Merry Christmas!

Jinny Newlin said...

What fabulous, little, hot air balloons, Tenia! LOVE their splashes of teal! Just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, beautiful...love those wonderful balloons!!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Hey girl, I love how you used that Earth for your balloons and the continents for your splash - brilliant! Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

Glenda J said...

So cute and brilliant! Great work.

~Tammy~ said...

This did turn out cool and I would love to see your stamp collection one day friend! My goodness you have such a wonderful variety!