Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays SCS Challenges


So I had to catch up with my favorite challenges over at SCS. I have been super busy with school and finals and I finally got a chance to make a card. I don't know that I like this card yet....maybe it will grow on me....lol. Thanks for looking!!

-t

Card Recipe for O Christmas Tree/Jingle Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Deer Friends, A Muse
Paper: SU!
Ink: Taken With Teal, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Ribbon, Silver Cord, Bling(Mark Richards), Circle Punch, Word Window Punch

4 comments:

Nancy said...

The patterned paper and ribbon really make this card! It's beautiful!!

Pia said...

I like this card very much. The colors, the layout, and especially the placement of the ribbons are perfect!

Jan said...

Very nice card Tenia! Good job combining all 3 challenges!

Abi Bundy said...

love your card it's cute! well done