Sunday, December 7, 2008

Featured Stamper 96- Anna


Hi Everyone!!

So this is what I came up with for the FS Challenge today over at Splitcoast Stampers. The FS for this week is Anna and she is super great!! To see what card I cased from her, you can go to my Splitcoast Gallery(under links and blogs I like). Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Friend Card (All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Sassafras Lass, Dotted Autumn
Paper: American Crafts, SU!
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Hole Puncher, Circle Punches, Paper Snips

5 comments:

Susan White said...

very cute card, love the DP.

Jan said...

This is really cute Tenia!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Those owls are so darling! I love the DP and the paper piecing! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the owl! I think I have that one!

Patti said...

Love the color palette and the adorable owls.