Monday, December 1, 2008

The 4th Day of Christmas over at PCP!!


Hi All!!!

Today is the 4th day of Christmas over at Paper Craft Planet!! In this challenge you have to use birds or phones(four birds a calling). This is what I came up with for the challenge!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Birds Christmas Wishes Cards(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: A Muse, Stampendous
Paper: SU!
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: Red Ribbon, Pearls from Pretties Set, Coluzzle, Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Paper Snips

6 comments:

Susan White said...

Love your card. The birds are cute, nice layout.

Jan said...

Adorable little card Tenia!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Tenia! I love the big pearl accents! :D

Dragana Skoro said...

I love that DP by SU! I used it on many cards. Very cute.

Erin said...

I love this designer paper and color scheme...I nominated you for the cool blog ward, you can check it out here...

http://chickswithtape.blogspot.com/2008/12/butterfly-award.html

--Erin--

Stacey Schafer said...

darling! love those little birdies with this fun color combo and layout!