Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration Challenge 33




Hello All!!!

So this is what I came up with for the Color Inspiration Challenge over at Kristina's Blog. I LOVE how this came out......and I am totally my own worst critic most of the time.....lol!! Thanks for looking and have a great night!!

-t

Card Recipe For UR A Star Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Paper: SU!
Accessories: Letters(American Crafts), CC Ribbon, Organdy Polka Dot Ribbon(Bazzill), Pearls(Mark Richards), Coluzzle, Scallop Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Chipboard Stars(Scenic Route)

8 comments:

Leonie said...

Love it, it is so fun! Thanks for the award too :)

Jane said...

Great card, I really like the layout and the design.

Jane :0)

CJ said...

That's very pretty. The colors really catch the eye!

Selene Kempton said...

This is so clever! I love how the stars extend past the edge of the card. Adorable! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tenia still loving your music and the your card is FUN!!!!!

Patti said...

Yes, I love how this card came out too. The DP is really terrific.

Sankari W. said...

WOW!! LOVE this Tenia - what a great layout and fun card - absolutely awesome!!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is FABULOUS! Love this card! TFS!