Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sketch Challenge 207


So this is what I came up with for the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 207. I love how it came out and I hope you feel the same way too...lol!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Yoga Mama Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Yoga Mama(Delta/Rubber Stampede), A Muse
Paper: Archivers, SU!
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Oval Punch, Blender Pen


8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love this card! Such a great image! Thanks for being a follower of my blog! Love your cards!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is a fantastic card! Awesome job with the sketch, Tenia! :)

Chrissy D said...

Tenia this is soooo cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great day! (Love the music on your blog!!!)

Catherine said...

oh the sketch looks so complicated..LOL! but i just love your card and what a cute image :)

Dragana said...

So cute. That sketch is great.

Anonymous said...

Great card...Lovely image. I must try to get into the sketches more!

Jan said...

Oh, this turned out great Tenia!!! Love that stamp!

fishlips said...

This image is just 2 cute and the papers are so so pretty...great looking card!!!!!