Monday, April 28, 2014

Yeah Baby!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. Today is my last day guesting over at Loves Rubberstamps .....and I had A BLAST!!!

This weeks theme is a inspiration pic
.......and here is my creation.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using these products that you could by at Loves Rubberstamps!!

Spectrum Noir
 BIG THANKS Clear Stamp Set from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps
 WOOT WOOT Clear Stamp Set from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps
CASHMERE DAME 6X6 Scrapbook Pattern Paper pack from Glitz Design
Memento Ink Pad TUXEDO BLACK from Tsukineko

 LITTLE GIRL WITH TOY Mixed Media Doll Cling Stamp Julie Nutting Collection from Prima Marketing
VERSAMARK WATERMARK STAMP PAD from Tsukineko




I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Addicted to Stamps Make Your Mark challenge, Bloggers Bling it On Challenge and I also played along in the Brown Sugar Anything Goes Challenge.

Before I leave I would LURVE to thank all of the wonderful people over at Loves Rubberstamps for this totally RAD opp....I had a BLAST!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Yeah Baby Card
Stamps: Prima, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Paper: White(Michaels), Green(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Glitz Design), Vellum(Faber-Castell)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Embellishments: Sequins(Michaels)
Tools: Heating Tools(Marvy Uchida), Scissors, Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Silver and Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)





12 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

This is gorgeous! Fabulous image and sentiment! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia this image is sweet! Congrats on guest design!

sandie said...

Congrats on GDT Tenia and what a fab card you made for this, love the embossing and sequin combo, very cool and wow to the colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous!

Sheila H said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Nikki said...

Lovely card Tenia. Great image and colouring.

Nikki

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Too cute! Love the image. And your coloring is superb. I am just now trying to wade into the marker scene. Thank you for the inspiration.

Virginia L. said...

Oh.. how FUN! Love your creativity and ENERGY in your card! The CAS-ual Fridays sentiment and circle images are perfect for this!

Shanna Shands said...

Gorgeous card. I really need to get some Prima dolls!

Shanna Shands said...

Gorgeous card. I really need to get some Prima dolls!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

giggle, so cute!

Rose said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!