Friday, April 4, 2014

SRM Stickers Challenge-Celebrations

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I am sooooo excited to share my post today because it is the very first SRM Challenge!!

Wow.....I am sooooooo excited to be a part of this AWESOME team!! These ladies are soooooo TALENTED!!!  As y'all see this months challenge is.....Celebrations!! I chose to create a Anniversary card......CHECK IT!!!

I used the Forever and Always sticker from SRM's Fancy Sentiments/Love set and I used SRM's Sticker Stitches/Black as well!! Make sure that y'all check out what the AWESOME DT and our AWESOME GD(LURVE you, Virginia!!) came up with!!!

 
Tori Holman
 
Come and play with us.....you have until the last Wednesday of the month at 1pm MST to play.....Woot Woot!! The winner will receive a prize package from the SRM Online store!!
 
 
 
I also used the Sunday Stamps sketch:
 
I also used the colors from the Colour Me Challenge:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
-t
 
Card Recipe for Forever and Always Card
Stamps: Avery Elle
Paper: Orange(World Win), White(Michaels), Patterned Paper(Amy Tangerine)
Inks: VersaFine Habanero(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(MME), Stickers(SRM)
Tools: Scissors
 
 


19 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I really love this, Tenia! Loving that background stamp, I'm assuming that's from Avery Elle? I'll go and check it out, I think I might "need" it :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Oops, just realized that's patterned paper and not a stamp, it SHOULD be a stamp though lol!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...wowza!

Kelly Griglione said...

You totally rock the big and bold, Tenia ... love it!!

Shelly said...

This is GORGEOUS, Tenia!!! Love it!

Annette Allen said...

loving all the orange..fabulous card..

Unknown said...

Love how bright and bold this is, so pretty!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Gorgeous! perfect DP accent!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Tenia! Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...! this week!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous combo of the challenges this week Tenia :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! & Sunday Stamps. Sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

Rosemary said...

stunning!! thanks for playing along with Colour Me!

OttawaMom said...

Lovely card and great job with both challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps and Colour Me...!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the vibrant color! Gorgeous! I'm so happy to be working with you on the team!

Mary J said...

Hey Tenia!! I love this - fabulous richness and love that you've kept it modern too!

Unknown said...

Love the brilliant colors. Very cute card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that flower!!!!

Deepti Stephens said...

Hi Tenia, this is such a stunning card! Love it.. :)

Kathya said...

Love the bold colors of your card Tenia! Very stunning! What a great anniversary card! The white enamel dots just pop! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps with this beauty! Hope you will join us again.

June Houck said...

Tenia, what a wonderful way to kick off the SRM Challenge blog! I am so happy to be DT sisters with you; I have admired your talent for many months :)