Thursday, April 24, 2014

Don't Follow Your Dreams.....Chase Them!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all today....CHECK IT!!!

This is my card for the Crafter's Companion April Flowers Challenge. I created this card with Crafter's Companion Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy EZMount Stamp Set - Bloomin' Beautiful, Crafter's Companion Memories Are Made Sentimentals, Fireworks Craft Spray by IMAGINE Crafts and Ultrasmooth Cardstock.

I played in a few challenges too!! I played in the Simon Says Stamp CAS challenge and I also played along in The Paper Players challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Don't Follow Your Dreams....Chase Them Card

Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Crafter's Companion), Unknown Cardstock
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Queen and Co)



10 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE this!

~amy~ said...

I always love your cards Tenia!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is cute and fun, Tenia! It's got your personality shining right thru.

Saw you're sick (on FB)...hope you are on the mend soon, my friend!

Deepti said...

This is beautiful !! I love the way you use washi tape :)

Jaydee said...

Tenia, I love this sentiment and I love how you let it be the star of your card. the little drips with the larger dots of the washi tape work so well together.
So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this, Tenia! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

shirley-bee said...

Just love those splats!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tenia :-) I love the whole artsy look of this, the ink splatter and washi tape looks fabulous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Shanna Shands said...

Fabulous!

wienerhoneymooners said...

How did I miss this bit of gorgeousness????!!!!