Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is the big day over at Crafter's Companion!!! The new Sheena's Taste of India sets are out.....Woot Woot!!! Oh course we had to celebrate with a super awesome blog hop!!! Here is my creation for today......CHECK IT!!!
As well as using the new Mandala stamp set I also used IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Fireworks Craft Spray in London Fog, Spectrum Noir markers BT5, DR2, DR3, DR5, DR6, IG4, IG6, and the Ultrasmooth Cardstock.
Check out what the AWESOME DT from Crafter's Companion came up with!!!
There are prizes and that y'all can win too!!! CHECK IT!!!
Prizes and Info:
- DT Blogs – 6 prizes will be given out to 6 different randomly selected blog comments from all of the designers blogs. We will award the sets when the winners are announced.
- CC US blog - 2 sets from this release to 2 different randomly selected CC US blog comments, winner's choice.
- Participants may add comments to any of the blog hop posts from Thursday, April 17th– Monday, April 21st until 11pm (ET)/8pm (PT).
- Winners will be selected on Tuesday and announced on the CC US Blog on Wednesday, April 22nd.
- Winners must send an email to claim their prize (information will be provided
when the winners are announced)
I also played along in the Poppy Sketches sketch for this week:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Peace Comes from Within Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Crafter's Companion), Red(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Queen and Co)
Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders