Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Curtain Call- Confetti Crush

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I have a card to share with y'all that I created for the new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

This weeks theme is Confetti Crush
 
......and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!
 
What's even better than an inspiration challenge...how about a fabulous sponsor to go along with it?!  Reverse Confetti is sponsoring The Curtain Call challenge with a prize for the LEAD!!
 
 
Check out what the DT came up with for this challenge.....they ROCK!!!
 
Jen del Muro- Reverse Confetti
 
 
 
 
I also played along in the Unscripted Sketches challenge for this week:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
-t
 
Card Recipe for Happy Birthday to You
Stamps: Reverse Confetti
Paper: White(Michaels), Blue(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Amy Tangerine)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Queen and Co.)
Tools: Scissors
Technique: Splatter
 

23 comments:

Lisa H. said...

you always amaze me! love this and the splatter is soooo cool!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous splatter Tenia, mine never looks so good!

Chrissy Larson said...

Totally love this! It just makes me smile and feel a little lighter!

Stacey Schafer said...

totally cool, T!

Marisa said...

What a FUN splattered BG!!

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome card.. love that background..

Emily Keaton said...

How modern and fresh, Tenia! Love it!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous, love it!

i'm with the band said...

Such a fun card! Love it!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cool! Love the splatters. :)

Linda Beeson said...

Those paint splatters are just perfect for that inspiration piece.

Carol Ric said...

Super cute card.

Shelly said...

AWESOME card, Tenia!!! Love it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I MUST breakdown and get that reverse confetti set, every time I see a stellar card like this and the origami bird, I just cringe, and tell myself GO GET it.. I used it at AMY T's once, Oh I am getting off track.. LOVE this card, SO MUCH!

Thanks for linking to unscripted Sketches, this one IS FUN, I agree!!!
Have a great day Tenia!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an amazing card Tenia. Love the confetti background! The colors look awesome.

~amy~ said...

this rocks.

Deepti said...

Love the fun splatter :) great card

Jean said...

Oh, so fun ~ the bright splatter is so festive!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the splattered background, fabulous card!

Billie A said...

Great card I love the splatters and the colors. The touch of washi tape is great. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches for our challenge.

Betty J Schaub said...

Cuteness

dstandard said...

Super cool card - love the splatters! Thanks for playing at US!

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Love your twist on this weeks sketch in combination with the color challenge. You have created a fun and festive card using modern stamps... I would love to receive this. It just makes me smile. Thanks for playing along this week with us at Unscripted Sketches :)