Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shoot For The Stars!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!!! Welcome to another installment(and the last challenge..sniff, sniff) of
Dynamic Duos!! Here are the colors for this week:



.....and here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!
 

Make sure that y'all check out what the AWESOME ladies created from the Dynamic Duos DT!!!


The Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog

 
 
I also played in a few challenges too!! I played along in the 4 Krafty Girls Anything Goes challenge and I played along in the Sprinkle of Imagination Anything Goes challenge:
 
 
I had a BLAST on the Dynamic Duos DT and I am gonna miss all of the AWESOME ladies that I got create and be awesome friends with!!! I am gonna miss playing in the Dynamic Duos challenge!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
-t
 
Card Recipe for Shoot For the Stars Card
Stamps: Technique Tuesday
Paper: Aqua(World Win), Patterned Papers(Amy Tangerine and Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Star Sequins(Pretty Pink Posh), Camera(Maya Road)

16 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the camera, and your always fabulous, bold design!!

canadian_liner said...

Hey Jazzy Paper Designer. it's been a blast this past six months! I look forward to following your crafty and musical exploits via your blog. Big hugs, C.
P.S. Also love this week's card. Nailed it again! Simple, effective, eye-catching.

JoAnn said...

What a fun card. Love how you used the colors on your card. I have so enjoyed working with you on the DD design team and will be following your blog.

Michelle said...

Great card! I love those stars!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love this camera card and your use of our final color challenge :-( So thrilled to be able to design along with you again my "Dirty Dozen" sister!! Hugs and God Bless, my friend!!

Erin said...

This is super cute!! Where did you get the acrylic camera? I LOVE it!

Sue Lelli said...

So CUTE! LOVE the camera with that sentiment, Tenia!

Annette Elliott said...

I have enjoyed getting to know you thru blog land. You are a fun, light spirited person...stay that way! I "LUV" your card! :)

Michelle said...

Love this awesome card!
Hope our paths will cross again as designers! You are fabulous, Miss T!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Tenia, I love everything about this card! So fabulous! It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you over the past 6 months at Dynamic Duos. I am always inspired by your creations and am always glad to visit with you. Big hugs sent your way!! :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Sarah Fleming said...

Such a fun card, Tenia! I'm so glad I got to be on the design team with you. Your unique style is inspiring!

Lesley said...

Hey lady! Wow, these past 6 months have zoomed by! I am so happy we got the chance to meet and that you came and joined our team. Love the bold way you used the colours...original and fresh! Thank you for all of your hard work. Almost summer...yippee!
Hugs,
Lesley

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Wowzers, this is so awesome, Tenia. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future! So glad our paths crossed on the DT!

Trish Latimer said...

Great card! Thank you for playing along with this months challenge over at A Sprinkle Of Imagination! Hope to see you again soon! xx