Monday, April 21, 2014

How Are Mooooooooo?

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I am guesting over at Loves Rubberstamps again today....Woot Woot!!!

This weeks theme is Fancy Folds. Here is my creation......CHECK IT!!!

I used the Spring Card Fold to create my card. Do go to the link to see the video on how to create the card!!

I created this card using these products that you could by at Loves Rubberstamps!!

Spectrum Noir
MOOEY Clear Stamp Set fom Some Odd Girl
CASHMERE DAME 6X6 Scrapbook Pattern Paper pack from Glitz Design
Memento Ink Pad TUXEDO BLACK from Tsukineko




I also played in a few challenges!! I played along in the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Addicted to Stamps challenge and I also played along in the Challenges 4 Everybody Anything Goes challenge!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the other ladies created over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.......they ROCK!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for How Are Moooooo? Card
Stamps: Some Odd Girl
Paper: Kraft(Hobby Lobby), White(Michaels), Patterned Paper(Glitz Design)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Queen and Co.)
Tools: Scissors, Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)





13 comments:

Marcy said...

Adorable card and I love that Fancy Fold! I'm definitely going to be checking it out! :)

Marcy said...

Adorable card and I love that Fancy Fold! I'm definitely going to be checking it out! :)

Annette Allen said...

what a cool shaped card.. love that cow..

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love the cow and the fancy fold is awesome!

Laura Sterckx said...

This is amazing. Love the cow image and the plaid pattern is awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

PaperDaisies said...

Love your fancy fold. Love how you have showcased the image. Hugs Nina

Nikki said...

Great Fancy Fold card Tenia. I'll have to try this one out myself. Love the cute image too.

Nikki

Angela Westland Australia said...

Absolutely love your project you have done, I love fancy folds. You have done a wonderful job with the colors absolutely love it. Awesome! The design is fabulous, You have done a wonderful job with it. Just love it!

Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. You can enter 3 projects with us for each challenge. Good Luck! Ange DT xxoo

I have joined your blog today and would love you to join my blog as a follower.

I have some beautiful Sherri Baldy dies on my blog I'm giving away as Candy, once you join my blog you will be included in the draw once I reach 200 followers I will choose a winner by random numerator.I already have 172 followers so not long to go as I had 27 new followers just this month.

Happy Crafting! Ange xxoo

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

Deepti said...

This is adorable :) love the cute cow

Dangina Martinez said...

You have some pretty awesome things going on over here. Love your adorable card! Awesome fold and that cow is just the cutest! So glad to have you on with us this month.
Hugs, Dangina

Jess said...

Such a cute card! Love the adorable image!

Sol said...

WOW!!! Great Folding!! Love it! Fun image and Great Colors.. Fun and Happy card!! :o)
Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)

Shanna Shands said...

Amazing fold! So glad you were a guest this month!