Monday, May 25, 2020

You Are My Caffeine

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well! I have a card to show y'all today......CHECK IT!!!

I just received some of my new Altenew goodies this weekend and wanted to play with some of them....ha!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Altenew Inspiration challenge:

I played along in the Nicole Watt Sketch:

I am also hopping along in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for You Are My Caffeine Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels
Inks: Watercolor(Altenew), Inks(IMAGINE Crafts)
Embellishments: Washi and Sequins(Altenew), Twine(American Crafts)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stencil(Altenew), Ink Blender, Circle Die, Die Cutting Machine, Waterbrush(Altenew)
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Stenciling, Splatter, Die Cutting




7 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is gorgeous, Tenia!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So fabulous! I love it.

New Creations said...

Gorgeous, love the textures!

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Love the textures and colors. CAS

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful. Wonderful design.

* Shell B.* said...

Beautiful Caffeinated Creation!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this Tenia!
You should check the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Wrap up post, you're a winner!