Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Heartfelt Thanks

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! I have a super fun card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!!

I had some fun with this Rachel Vass Designs digital stamp set HERE.

I also played along some challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:

I also played along in the ATSM challenge:

I also played along in the ATCAS challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Heartfelt Thanks Card
Digital Stamps: Rachel Vass Designs
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders and No Source), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush, Stencil(Gina Marie Designs), Ink Blenders, Scissors
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Stenciling

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card! I love the colouring of the rose, and how you've set it off against the panels. And that little added heart - perfection! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Tristan said...

That flower is stunning Tenia. Lovely colouring and balance with the papers behind it. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Helen said...

A gorgeous flower, Tenia! So vibrant and works perfectly with the background strips! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Anna M. said...

Simply stunning! I really admire how you layout the elements in your card.
Beautiful!

Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Dawn T said...

What a simply stunning card. The flower is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Created by Kath said...

I love the watercolor look of the rose. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Kath- DT

Wei said...

Just stunning! Love the watercolor look of the rose. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

samantha's cards said...

This is stunning, thanks for sharing with us at CC&S.