Thursday, May 28, 2020

Be Bold

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have a super fun card to show y'all(and yes that Zebra LOVES coffee!!).....CHECK IT!! 

I had fun with this card....HA!! I also played along in a few challenges!!

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Perfectly CAS challenge:

I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I am also linking this to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Be Bold Card
Digital Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Letter Stickers(Michaels), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Scallop Die and Coffee Cup Die(Spellbinders), Scissors, Dymo Label Maker, Aquabrush
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting

12 comments:

Billie A said...

wonderful card. I love the CAS design and awesome images. I love this card.

Claire (Mrs H) said...

This gorgeous zebra caught my eye on the coffee lovers fb page and I have to say it was love at first sight, he is adorable. Gorgeous card

New Creations said...

Super fun, love it!

Lady Joyful said...

This is stunning, Tenia! You always make such unique and beautiful designs. I love that sweet little zebra with its fun googly eye.

Wanda Cullen said...

Tenia, this is so creative and fun! Love the googly eye! Always happy to see your creations in the CTD gallery!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute! He is jumping for joy to get his coffee.

JulieP said...

Such a fun colorful grouping!!! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Vickie Z said...

Love that zebra going for the coffee “perk me up”! So happy you joined us at CTD!

samantha's cards said...

What a darling card, thanks for joining us at CC&S. Sorry for the late comment.

Jodi Collins said...

Totally love this graphic and fun CAS card! Thanks for playing along, girlie!

Wei said...

Love the cute zebra! Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

foleysfriend said...

That is one super cute zebra! I especially love the googly eye! Lovely clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.