Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 3: Mission: Inspiration taught by AMAZING Nicole Watt!! My focus was Inspiration from the Altenew Create and Inspiration Magazine.
Here is my inspiration(this card was created by Svitlana Shayevich)
Here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!!!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Stencil Rose design onto a piece of white cardstock using Aqualicious Dye Ink. Also add water(for watercolor look)
3. Add splatter using Galactic Stream Dye Ink. Also add splatter onto image panel using water, Gold Embossing Powder and heat set.
4. Add embellishments onto image panel.
5. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment onto a piece of gray cardstock and adhere to image panel.
6. Adhere image panel to card.
These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:
Misty Morning 6 Mini Cube Set
Mega Rose Stencil
Golden Trim Washi Tape
Geometric Menagerie Stamp Set
I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:
I also played along in the ATCAS challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for What's Up? Card
Paper: Michaels, FSJ
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Gems(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stencil(Altenew), Ink Blender, Aquabrush
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Splatter, Heat Embossing, Stenciling, Watercoloring