Sunday, December 1, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!





.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along in the Perfectly CAS challenge:

I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:


I also played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Merry Christmas Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches, Sequins
Tools: Scissors, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder( IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: CAS, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting

6 comments:

Gail said...

Super Stocking cool - love this CAS and colors TFS

Marsha Reed said...

Wonderful CAS design, Tenia! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

Karen Brown said...

I love your CAS stockings....very nice card. We are so pleased that you joined us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Created by Kath said...

Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Sue - said...

Great card! Love the stockings! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Cas.

Bobby said...

Thanks for sharing your cute sock card with us at Just Us Girls, Tenia.