Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Go Get It Girl

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! So I took an amazing step in my crafting career and now I am enrolled in the Altenew Educator Program!

 I am starting my Level 2 training.....woot woot!! I have a card to show y'all using the Masking technique  taught by the AMAZING Svitlana Shayevich.......CHECK IT!!!!!










So I "double masked" this super fun card!! Here are the deets on how I created this fun card!!

1. Stamp images on computer paper and cut out.
2. Stamp image onto mixed media paper(using Onyx Black Ink) add clear embossing powder and heat emboss.
3. With mask covering the first image stamp another image with Onyx Black ink, add clear embossing powder and heat emboss.
4. Watercolor images using Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.
5. Cover images with both masks and begin to ink up stencil(with Memento ink)
6. Stamp sentiment using Onyx Black ink onto image panel.
7. Add embellishments, splatter and adhere image panel onto card.

These are the Altenew products that I used on this card:

Floral Sprig Stamp and Die Bundle

Deco Wonder Stencil

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Altenew Inspiration challenge:

I played along in the Always Fun Anything Goes challenge too!!!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Go Get It Girl Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stencil(Altenew), Ink Daubers(IMAGINE Crafts)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Computer Paper
Techniques: Masking, Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Splatter






2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Truly gorgeous, Miss Tenia! Love your stenciled background with the beautiful coloring! May I suggest that you increase your photo size to a larger size? (from Small to M or Large). We need to see your beautiful work in close-up.I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design! Super write-up!

Erum Tasneem said...

What beautiful colours and design! Your stenciled background looks amazing in light pink. And the masking is done well too!
Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery. Keep it up!