Happy Sunday evening and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 2: Heat Embossing Class.......CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the deets on how I created this fun card!! These are the Heat Embossing Techniques that I used: Embossing with Water, Regular Heat Embossing, Layered Embossing
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Add water splatter onto image panel, add Gold Embossing Powder to the splatters and heat emboss.
3. Stamp Merry Christmas with Onyx Black Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat emboss.
4. Add embellishments onto image panel.
5. On a piece of white cardstock stamp tree with a light and darker green pigment inks, add clear embossing powder and heat emboss.
6. Die cut image using triangle die and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive.
7. Adhere image panel to card using foam adhesive.
These are the Altenew products that I used on this card:
Mini Christmas Stamp Set
Pine Tree Stamp Set
I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:
I played along in the Christmas Card Throwdown:
I also played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Merry Christmas Card
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches, Pearls(Crafter's Companion)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Die Cutting Machine,
Other: Clear and Gold Embossing Powders(IMAGINE Crafts), Water
Techniques: Splatter(with water), Heat Embossing, Die Cutting