Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 2: Magical Marker Techniques.......CHECK IT!!!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. On image panel airbrush marker for tiny splatter, adhere patterned paper onto panel and add washi tape and sticker stitches.
3. Stamp flower image onto a piece of white cardstock with black ink and color using Altenew markers.
4. Stamp and heat emboss leaves onto green and white patterned paper.
5. Die cut flower and leaves, put together and adhere to image panel.
6. Color some pearl embellishments with Altenew markers and add onto flower.
7. Add sentiment and adhere image panel onto card.
These are the Altenew products that I used on this card:
Wispy Begonia Stamp and Die Set
Artist Markers Red Cosmos Set
Reflection Paper 6 x 6 Paper Pack
I also played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:
I played along in the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Holiday Wishes Card
Paper: Michaels, Altenew, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Altenew Artist Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Pearl Embellishments, Sticker Stitches
Tools: Dies(Altenew), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Airbrush
Techniques: Alcohol Coloring, Die Cutting, Airbrush(for tiny splatter)