Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 2: With A Twist(Interesting Color Combo, Using Acetate, using images in a very unique way, Cut It Out Oddly).......CHECK IT!!!
1. Create card (and cut triangle design....cutting it out Oddly) from white cardstock.
2. On image panel add watercolor onto watercolor paper by ink smooshing.
3. Stamp and heat emboss "fireworks" onto image panel.
4. Stamp and heat emboss moon image, die cut and adhere to image panel.
5. Add embellishments onto image panel.
6. Stamp, heat emboss, watercolor and cut out image and adhere to image panel.
7. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment onto a piece of gray cardstock and adhere to image.
8. Adhere image panel onto piece of Acetate and then adhere whole panel onto card.
These are the Altenew products that I used on this card:
Sketchy Cities America 2 Stamp Set
To The Moon Stamp Set
Freeform Greenery Stamp Set(for my "fireworks")
I also played along in the Altenew Inspiration challenge(May 2019):
I played along in the Time Out challenge:
I played along in the Sweet Stampin' challenge too!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Let's Celebrate Card
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Pebbles Inc.), Pears(Crafter's Companion and Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Scissors, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Tecniques: Watercoloring, Splatter, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing