Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Winter Theme with Stampendous!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Christmas Eve!!! Are y'all getting excited for Christmas yet?? I know I am!!! I am the accompanist for the Childrens choir at my church and we get to celebrate tonight.....Fun Times!!! Today I am showing y'all a winter theme card that I created using AWESOME Stampendous! stamps......CHECK IT!!!


I created this fun card using the Cling Jumbo Snowflake Trio stamps and Cling Jumbo Top Hat Snowman set with stencils.

I also played along with some challenges too! I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes challenge, I played along in the Crazy for CAS Anything Goes challenge, I used the CAS(E) this Sketch sketch this week:

I also played along in the Shabby Tea Room Challenge too:


 Thanks for stopping by and have a great Christmas Eve!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Snow in Many Languages Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Studio Calico, Hobby Lobby, Neenah Solar White
Inks: All by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Jingle Bell, Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Scissors, Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)
Other: White and Silver Embossing Powders(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko), Adhesive

15 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously done! Wishing you a blessed Christmas :)

Joanne Travis said...

Love everything about this card, the color combination is so striking and beautiful.
Merry Christmas, Tenia!

Nonni said...

What a cool card, I love everything about it, especially the background. Merry Christmas!

Teresa Abajo said...

Awesome card! Have a wonderful Christmas my friend!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Merry Christmas!

Annette Allen said...

this card is gorgeous..

Merry Christmas sweet friend..

Joni Andaya said...

So Awesome!!! Love that polka dot background and the bell on the swowflake is fabulous :) Happy Holiday to you and your family!

Anita's blog said...

Wow love your card. Very beautiful.
Thanks for joining CFC.

~amy~ said...

Lovin' this Tenia...Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

Tina M said...

I'm so excited to see you joining us at The Shabby Tea Room! I just LOVE this little cutie...adorable! Hope to see you play along with us again soon, thanks for joining our little challenge! :)

Heidi Gonzales said...

Ooohhh, love it! Thanks for playing along with us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

Taheerah said...

So awesome! Love you bold design here and such unexpected colours too!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous!!