Saturday, December 28, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well. I have a fun card to show y'all and it goes a lil somethin' like this.......CHECK IT!!



I had sooooo much fun with the Crafter's Companion Angelica set and Spectrum Noir markers.



I played along in some challenges too!! I played along in the Keep It Simple challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:


I played along in the City Crafter challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Birthday Wishes Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Crafter's Companion), Solar White(Neenah), Blue(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Ink: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko and Spectrum Noir
Embellishments: Sequins(Michaels)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)
Other: Adhesive

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kay Miller said...

What a darling image and card!! You colored her so cute!! Beautiful work!

Darnell said...

This is really precious, Tenia! Some little girl has been an absolute ANGEL and deserves her birthday present!!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely card ... Love the design ... Thanks for playing along at CCCB!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my, so cool to have the sentiments hiding behind your column on the right! Hope you had a Merry Christmas, Tenia!!

Mona Pendleton said...

pure cuteness!

Joni Andaya said...

What a sweet card :)

Nonni said...

So cute! I especially love the way you scattered the sentiments -very fun look! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

Jeanne J. said...

Awww... your angel is adorable!

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Tenia! What a sweet card you have made! I can tell you enjoyed yourself. Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational!