Friday, December 27, 2013

Thank You




Hey Y'all!!!
Happy Friday and hope all is well. Well y'all know what today is......right?! It is my last Artist Choice post for IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®! I want to thank John and Naghma for this AWESOME opportunity....I had such a BLAST on this AWESOME team and I just LURVE y'all!!! Tsukineko inks are the BEST!!! Woot Woot!! Here is my card for the day.....CHECK IT!!!




Here are the directions on how to make this fun card!!!! 

 1. Adhere patterned paper onto card.

 2. Using Memento LUXE Wedding Dress pigment ink stamp sentiment and hearts onto black cardstock.

 3. Add floss and adhere sentiment panel onto card using pop up dots. Add sequins.




I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Pink Elephant Anything Goes challenge:


I played along in the Crazy for CAS Anything Goes challenge:


I also played along in the Less is More challenge which is choose any previous challenge and I choose Week 13 Lucky Dip Congrats or Thank You challenge!!

 



Thanks for stopping by!! 

-t


Card Recipe for Thank You Card
Stamps: Studio Calico
Paper: Kraft(Neenah), Black(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Floss(Studio Calico), Sequins(Studio Calico)
Other: Adhesive, Pop Up Dots

17 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous card design. Hope you and your family had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the chalk board!!!!

Anita's blog said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining CFC.

Nonni said...

I love both the papers and the chalkboard look. Such a fun combo!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful chalkboard card, Tenia! Love the twine and sequins!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this funky modern card! That white ink looks wonderful and love the sequins!

Kim S said...

Awesome card!! I love the angles and bright colors - perfect backdrop for the simple chalkboard! I hope your Christmas break is treating you well!

Annette Allen said...

this is too fabulous.. great color combo and love the added hearts and sequins..

Sheila H said...

The colors really pop, and I love the design. The sequins and twine are wonderful elements of interest and texture. Such a fun card!

Leigh Penner said...

What a great card! I love it!

Kelly Griglione said...

Leave it to you to go out in style, Tenia! What an awesome term you've had!

Kim Mraz said...

This is def. one of my FAV cards--- LOOOOOOOVE the colors and design! LOVE that white ink on black cardstock! FAB x10000000 <3

Taheerah said...

I just love all that angular colour, and the chalkboard panel is just awesome!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! loving that background!

maria f. said...

OK, so it's PP, but this card design totally rocks. The colors, the hearts, the sequins. Wow. All the best for 2014!

Jeanne J. said...

This is so fun with the angled card stock and chalk board look sentiment!

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I'm so ridiculously late in visiting your card for our Christmas challenge!
This is terrific Tenia!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"