Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy 2014!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. I have a super fun card that I created using some Crafter's Companion goodies.....CHECK IT!!!




I created this card using the Crafter's Companion Time In Paris stamp. I just LURVE this stamp!!!



I also played along in a few challenges too!!! I used the PALS Paper Arts sketch this week:

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:


I also played along in the CAS on Sunday Happy New Year challenge!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy 2014 Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Silver and Gold Patterned Paper(DCWV)
Inks: VersaMark Watermark Ink(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Gray Letter Stickers(Basic Grey), Sticker Stitches and Numbers stickers(SRM), Sequins(Michaels), Pearl(Kaiser Scrapbooking)
Tools: Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Adhesive

22 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE THIS!
The stamped image is awesome. And that paper combined with the sequins....Brilliant and FUN!

Diane Roberts said...

Tenia, I just love this card! It is so "timely" Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the stitching and the sequins!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Tenia! Beautiful card - it is so elegant with the detailed images, yet fun (the bling and off set letters)at the same time! I love it! Happy 2014 - here's to all good things!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Soi fabulous! I love the layout! Sorry I haven't visited in a while. I hope you had a good holiday!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Happy New Year!

Nonni said...

Very pretty, I love the stamp and the design! Happy, healthy and crafty 2014 for you!

~amy~ said...

This absolutely rocks...happy new year!

Ann Schach said...

A perfect New Year's card! I love the sequins and the stitching. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Deepti said...

Love the fun card and the sequins the stitching :) Have a very Happy New Year Tenia!!

Brian King said...

Tenia, This is absolutely beautiful - and a wonderful interpretation of this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with the PPA challenge this week.

Deb said...

Hey girl, thanks for your sweet words on the blog. I absolutely love this card. Your stamped image rocks and the added sequins is perfect. Happy New Year and thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kim Heggins said...

Now this is one fabulous New Year's card! I love the colors and your images are perfect! Love all the little details too...so fun. Happy New Year!

Alice said...

me likey!! fabulous card, Tenia! LOVE!! Happy New Year!! =)

Amy Hoffman said...

What an awesome New Year's card! Congrats on being a Paper Pals Pick!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this...what a cool image!

Shelly said...

Hey, girl! LOVE your card...it's AWESOME! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

Linda Callahan said...

Love everything about this......fabulous!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Holy Schmokes, Tenia- this is FABULOUS! Such an amazing card! TFS with everyone!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oooh, you rocked this challenge!Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Gabby said...

Congrats on being a CF Contender, Tenia! LOVE this FABULOUS card! :)

Darnell said...

Your card is so fun, Tenia, and way to go winning a Contender honor from CFC!! Hugs, Darnell