Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wishing You Peace and Love.....

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a card to show y'all that I created with some Crafter's Companion goodness........CHECK IT!!!!

I used these awesome Crafter's Companion products HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Tag You're It challenge:

I played along in the Cure for the Monday Blues challenge:


I played along in the Pinspirational Anything Goes challenge and I also played along in the Top Tip Tuesday Non Traditional Christmas challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t



Card Recipe for Wishing You Peace and Love......Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Papers(Basic Grey and Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Pretty Pink Posh), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Die'Sire Die(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Embossing Powder(Michaels)

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

tenia, I love this!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous - Love your colours! You have fantastic papers!

Elaine Stark said...

Striking colours and I love the patterns. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE this so COOL!! The yellow is YUMMY!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty!

Taheerah said...

Love the mix of patterned papers here Tenia - and those embossed deer and such a great finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Betty Wright said...

Fantastic! Love the colors, patterns, and embossing! Great Christmas card!

Lisa Lara said...

This is so fun and beautiful Tenia.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! So sweet & fabulous!

Angi Barrs said...

Super gorgeous! I love the non-traditional colors!

Dana Joy said...

Ohhh...this card ROCKS!! Love the graphic look. Fabulous Tenia!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fabulous card! Love the sequins!

Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!