Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My World Is Brighter Because of You....

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! I have a card to show y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!!

This card is also showcased over at the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog too!!!



I played along in a few challenges too!!!! I played along in the Little Tangles challenge(I was inspired by Ashley Marcu!!):

I played along in the Sunday Stamps Challenge:

I played along in the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes challenge:


I also played along in the Monday Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for My World Is Brighter Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: White(Michaels), Yellow and White Journaling Card(Simple Stories), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico and Basic Grey)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Flair(Basic Grey), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Crop-O-Dile(We R Memory Keepers)

13 comments:

Shelly said...

Yep. This is awesome! Love it!

Deepti said...

This is fab!!

Lyn said...

Awesome awesome card <3

Benzi said...

Tenia, your card is absolutely the coolest...love it!

Unknown said...

Love your design! Perfect for boy or girl! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!
Danielle:)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Jen W. said...

Your bright cards always make me smile, Tenia. :)

Wida said...

Has Miriam seen this card? She would be so impressed!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

AWESOME, LOVE that stamp set!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loved this card when I saw it at BRI, and still love it now! You have such a way with color and pattern!!!

Betty said...

Tenia girl. What a pretty card. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles and hope to see you again ;-)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Wonderful combination of design elements, colors and card challenges. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sunday Stamps!
:) Marie

OttawaMom said...

Very cool card! Looks great in our challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!