Sunday, October 26, 2014

I Cannot Bear To Be Without You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday night!!! I have a quick card to show y'all.......CHECK IT!!!

I had so much fun making this card!! I played in a few challenges too!!



I played along in the Altenew challenge:

I played along in The Paper Players challenge:


I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Kraft Challenge and HYCCT Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Cannot Bear To Be Without You Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion and Hobby Lobby), Blue(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Simon Says Stamp and Queen and Co), Star(Pink Paislee)
Tools: Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors, Corner Rounder(EK Success)

16 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

OMG, BRILLIANT. Love that it reminds me of when my husband and I were first dating..During the holidays and not quite (we met in August) yet at the meet the parents stage. He flew back home for Christmas.. and we missed each other like crazy. This card reminds me of that Christmas... Thanks for sharing Tenia!...and no more of those. We are always together now!

Sue Lelli said...

Love the pattern on the bear and that star!

Wei Wei said...

LoVE this design!so brilliant!

yyam said...

Fabulous! I love that you mix unexpected patterns and colours and they just work!

Lyn said...

Awesome awesome card <3

maria f. said...

It's so you! The colors, the humor, the washi bits. Wunnerful.

Ashley Newell said...

This is fabulous! I really like the star on the card!

Julia Aston said...

what a great card for both challenges Tenia!

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh my word! This is awesome! I always love your interpretation of things. They are just so you :)

Alice said...

that's a perfect sentiment! such a fab card, Tenia!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I LOVE it!

Deepti said...

Awesome design!! Love the layering in ur cards

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the touch of wash on this card…. drooling over all the Altenew goodies.

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Tenia! The touches of washi are perfect!

Tasnim said...

Nicely done, Tenia. Love the composition :) Thank you so much for playing along at Altenew's October challenge!

Neha said...

Congratulations girl...love your card!