Thursday, October 9, 2014

It's a Two Card Kind of a Day!

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I have two cards to show y'all but here is the first one that I created for the 4 Crafty Chicks  1 image, 2 papers and 3 bling challenge:

Here is Card One........CHECK IT!!!!!

I will be entering this card into the Addicted to Stamps Anything Goes challenge!!

________________________________________________________________________________


This week my cards are showcased over at the Avocado Arts Blog but here is one that I am sharing here.....CHECK IT!!!!

Make sure that y'all check out the Avocado Arts Blog for more inspiration!!

I played in a few challenges as well!! I played along in the Addicted to CAS Stencil challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I also played along in the Stampin' Celebration challenge:



Thanks for stoppin' by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for No Sentiment Card
Stamps: Penny Black
Paper: White(Michaels), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Michaels)


Card Recipe for Bee Thankful Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Paper(Doodlebug Design)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Arrow(Pink Paislee), Washi Tape(Simon Says Stamp)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Embossing Powder(Michaels)

22 comments:

Leanne said...

Great job love the image and nice paper! The bling is fun! Way to go on the challenge! Awesomeness!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Tenia. Beautiful stamping on those lovely neutrals. I love all your gorgeous color on the second Tenia.

Michelle said...

Beautiful work, Tenia! I especially love the neutral monochrome of the first card. It's still got the bold "Tenia" style, but a completely different feel. :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!!!

~amy~ said...

awesome cards...love them both!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love that image and your papers are beautiful! Great bling too!
Hugs - Tina

Leigh Penner said...

You first card is beautiful! And your second card is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

Lori Turner said...

Tenia, I love this CAS card for our Recipe challenge this week! Both cards are gorgeous...WTG girl!

Linsey R said...

These are both superb Miss Tenia! Classy and fabulous and I'm not just talking about the gal who made 'em!! ;) Congrats on your Avocado Arts blog showcase too!!! Thanks for the GREAT inspiration and have an AWESOME day my friend!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fab. designs Tenia! Thank you for joining in the ATCAS stencil challenge - Sylvia.

Tamie said...

Fantastic card! I love the clean and simple look of it and the sequence is fabulous! So glad you are our guest designer this month.

Hugs
Tamie 4CC DT

Barb Ghig said...

Two really fabulous cards, Tenia! Love them both so much!

Neets B said...

Two very different cards and I love them both. The black stamping on the neutrals on your first card is awesome x

Shelly said...

Oooh, both are awesome!!! Love!

Deepti said...

These are awesome :) I am especially inclines towards the soft look of ur first card !

wienerhoneymooners said...

Tenia, YAY girl, so HAPPY HAPPY Joy-JOY to see you join in this NEW challenge for me!!! I LOVE this!!! YAhoo...And did you see my News I posted today??? I am in the 1st round of the Imagine Crafts Call....I only heard of them through your awesomeness!!!!

Ceal said...

awesome cards!

Anonymous said...

Two fabulous cards Tenia as always so fresh and beautifully crafted. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Marie

Julie B said...

Two corkers Tenia, love the black stamping on the neutral DP in the first. :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous… and I should stamp more on patterned paper, love that look.

Kylie said...

Great cards, Tenia. Love the colours you have used and the stencil is fab. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

stressfreestamping said...

I love how you stamped your flower images on the layered DSP. Very cool effect that created! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)