Friday, October 24, 2014

Stampendous! and HHH Enterprises Goodness!!

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!!! So.......I don't have a card for y'all today but I do have a pendant that I did design.......GASP.......right.......lol!!! Here it is.......CHECK IT!!!!!!

I am actually proud of myself for making this......and plus it was super easy!! I used this pretty pendant from HHH Enterprises, used ICE Resin and Stampendous! Stamps and other goodies!!!  Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME Stampendous! gals created over at the Stampendous! Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t

9 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

caught my eye:) looks amazing.

barbara macaskill said...

What an amazing job! This can't be your first! It is so pretty! Can't wait to get some of the HHH products to try for myself! TFS!

Pam Hornschu said...

I love how you take simple and make it fabulous!

Judy said...

Great job on your necklace. Thanks for sharing.

luluvision said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing!

Lea said...

Very pretty! Love the vintage feel to it, so girly!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

totally gorgeous!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is a gorgeous piece. I love that design.

Carmen O. said...

What an amazing piece Tenia! I'm so glad you stepped out of your comfort zone. Well done.