Thursday, October 2, 2014

4 Crafty Chicks October Guest Designer!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Well....I have some super awesome crafty news!!! I am the October Guest Designer for the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog......Woot Woot!!!

This weeks challenge is to create a project with a "Sunshine" theme!!! Here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!


Make sure that you check out what the 4 Crafty Chicks created........they sooooooo ROCKED IT!!! 


I also played along in few challenges too!! I played along in the Die Cutting Divas Anything Goes challenge(The Sun rays are a die cut), I played along in the Shopping Our Stash Sunshine and/or clouds challenge, I also played along in the Make My Monday Die Cuts and Punches challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for You Make Me Happy Card
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp
Paper: White(Michaels), Yellow and Orange(Bazzill), Patterned card(Pebbles)
Ink: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(MME), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi Tape(Freckled Fawn)
Tools: Sun rays die(Simon Says Stamp), Circle Punch(EK Success), Big Shot(Ellison)

11 comments:

Julie B said...

Congrats on your GD spot, this is such a splash of happiness. :)

Sue - said...

What a really happy card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Wow I love everything about this Tenia.

~amy~ said...

I love this! So bright and happy!

Congrats on your GDT!

Unknown said...

We are so excited to have you as our guest designer this month! Great card! I love your papers and everything about it! Just perfect! Again - so glad you decided to join us this month!
Hugs - Tina

Leanne said...

Thanks for joining us this month Tenia, we look forward to creating with you. Love the card, very pretty and the nice saying, makes me smile. Way to go, and welcome again!

Hugs!
Leanne

Donna said...

Great sunshiney card! Love the washi tape!!! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week for the "Sunshine on a Cloudy Day" challenge.

Shelly said...

Love your card!!! And Congrats on being a Guest! Woohoo! :)

Chana Malkah said...

Great card! Guess our challenges this week share a similar theme. Thanks for playing along with us, as well.
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Lori Turner said...

WA-HOOOO!! Sooo glad to have ya with us Chicks, Tenia! Your card ROCKS girl! Love the washi!

Leslie Hanna said...

What a fabulously cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!