Thursday, October 22, 2009

Long Time No Post





Hello Y'all!!

I have been super busy in my crazy and chaotic life...school, teaching, playing music...having the flu....yikes!! I have a couple of cards for y'all today!! The first card I made was for M's Sketch #2 and for the Embellish Magazine Blog Color Challenge!! The second card I made was for the Cards Blog White Space Challenge!! I have not made a card in quite a while and I am glad that I got a chance to make some today!! I also have some great news...my Halloween Card is one of the cards featured on the Cards Magazine Blog!! Totally excited!!!!!Thanks for looking and have a great evening!!

-t


Card Recipe for Praying for You Card
Stamps: PTI
Paper: Hammermill, Prima DP, SU!
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Martha Stewart), Bling(Mark Richards), Paper Flowers(Making Memories), 3/4" circle punch(SU!)

Card Recipe for Celebrate Card
Stamps:PTI
Paper: Hammermill, SU! DP, DCWV DP
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Chipboard Star(Bazzill), Bling(Mark Richards and Studio 18), Stapler(Making Memories), Fabric(No Source), Tag Punch(SU!)

12 comments:

DeeDee said...

Congrats on being featured!! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Glad you're feeling better, T! Your cards are beautiful! I've missed ya! :D

Crystal said...

Wow these are Beautiful!

Lisa Foster said...

Ooooooo Tenia!!! These are so beautiful! Congrats on getting published..AGAIN! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Savitri said...

prete card hugs emma

Savitri said...

Congrats on being featured!! How fun! Gorgeous cards too and thanks for playing with M's sketch, girl!!

Sandy said...

Glad you're back in the swing of things. The pink/black/white card looks great.

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card...love your design and music!

http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

Simone P. said...

Fabulous card! Love your music too!

Risa said...

Hello Tenia,
I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling lots better. Congratulations on being featured in Cards Magazine as well!
Both of your cards are beautiful, such lovely combos and detailing!
Take care and have a fab weekend!
hugs
Risa:)

Jessica said...

Congrats on being featured!!!! Your cards are lovely!!! I really like the jumbo star with the pom pom ribbon :)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Thanks so much for participating in the challenge! Think Pink!