Saturday, October 10, 2009

Elegant Halloween Card....Really?!


Hello Y'all!!

So I have been making cards and projects for Scrapbook News and Review for the November issue all day long......I have some fun cards but you will have to wait to see them in the November issue.....I know....the wait...lol!! I also made this card for the Cards Magazine Blog Halloween Challenge. I used tons of my scraps and I finally got to use my spiders stamp from A Muse!! Thanks for looking and have a great night!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Halloween Card
Stamps: A Muse
Paper: SU!
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Michaels), Bling(Studio 18), Button(Denami Design), Sewing Needle and Thread

8 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is super cute Tenia!
hugs
Risa:)

scrap_in_time said...

Great card!

DeeDee said...

love the line of spideys.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is fabulous, T! :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The purple bow is such a fun accent.

Maria Matter said...

this is a lovely halloween Tenia!!
Well done!
Blessngs, Maria

Katherine said...

hello tenia, thank you for accepting me as your friend.. your cards are lovely and beautiful. Keep up.

grandmalee said...

What a gorgeous card! You really know how to work w/color & design!