Monday, October 26, 2009

2S4U Kazan's Sketch 38


Hello Y'all!!

As some of y'all know I have been greatly ill for the last week and I am glad to say I get to go to work/school tomorrow....yea!!! So this is the card that I made for Kazan's Sketch over at 2S4U!! Over the weekend I learned how to use my first sewing machine ever....I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!! I also decided to make my own embellishment....the flower you see here....I had tons of fun making it!!! Thanks for looking and have a great Monday!!

-t

Card Recipe for So Happy for You Card
Stamps: PTI
Paper: Hammermill, SU!, K and Company DP
Ink: Purely Pomergranate(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Sewing Machine(Provo Craft), Brad(Jo-Anne's), Scallop Circle Punch(SU!), Big Scallop Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Scallop Oval Punch(SU!), Paper Snips(SU!)

10 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is too pretty, T!!! Love the flower! Excellent sewing too...I guess we can learn together! If I can just remember which way the bobbin goes in! LOL! Glad you're feeling better, Girl!
Hugs,
Lisa

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Tenia - I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better and going back to work & school. I have been thinking of you this past week.

This card is adorable and I love the flower - you did an awesome job on your sewing. I just recently got a sewing machine for my birthday and have been practicing (I haven't put them up on my blog because they are not the best things to see yet, but I'll get there). Have fun playing with it some more and can't wait to see what else you create using it.

Enjoy your day back tomorrow and I'll talk to you soon.

Janet

Banu said...

Very very pretty card. Loved the color combination.

anja curvers said...

Very pretty card love the colors thank's for playing at 2skethces4you.

Unknown said...

gorgeous! I hope to see a ton more sewing projects from you now :)
Hugs
K

cnelson said...

so glad to hear you are feeling better! congrats on the sewing machine! Love the card...your flower rocks!!

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh wow Tenia - that card is fabulous!

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card, Tenia. I love all the colours & the flower.

Anonymous said...

Love your flower! Hope you are feeling better!!

DeeDee said...

Glad you're feeling better and sewing now! :)