Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations 20 and Happy WCMD!!!


Hello Y'all!!!

So this is what I came up with for the Jazzy Inspirations 20 and for the IC over at SCS. Y'all should stop by the Jazzy Inspirations Blog..... super awesome color inspiration this week(Purple, Black, and White!!!) I will be making tons of cards today for WCMD!!!! Hope y'all have tons of fun making cards too!! Have a great cardmaking day!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Thanks So Much Card

Stamps: Trendy Trees(SU!)
Paper: Prizm, Me and My Big Ideas DP
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Flowers(Eyelets Etc), Big Bling(Kaiser Scrapbooking), Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Small Black Bling(The Paper Company), Oval Punch(SU!)

6 comments:

Riina said...

Happy World Card Making Day and greetings from Finland!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so gorgeous! Fabulous colors!
Hugs,
L

Janice said...

I LOVE this card! It just pops right off the page!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty Card Tenia! I hope you got a chance to see mine.

Jennifer L

grandmalee said...

AWESOME! I really love the black & white paper w/your elements! You've cards really rock!

BitchA.Lgl© said...

this card is very beautiful. your ceations are very pretty. I read in your profile that you were a musician. I am also ... but not in the same style. However, I love jazz music, because this music is so deep.
have a good day,

Lucy F.