Friday, October 23, 2009

Friends With Flair Friday with Unity!!


Hello Y'all!!!

This is the card that I came up with for Friends with Flair Friday!!! I am so glad to come up with something for y'all today!!! With me being busy with teaching, school, and playing music it is very cool to get to make a card for once...lol!! Hope you likey and thanks for stopping by my blog...love ya ladies(and gents)!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Rock On! Card
Stamps: Unity October KOM
Paper: SU!, Prima DP
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Bazzill), Bling(Mark Richards), Corner Rounder(EK Success)

21 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Rock on??? Girl, you ROCK! Love the layout and colors!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is amazing! I LOVE your color combo...it's just a very COOL card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jacqueline said...

VERY cool card chica!! Love the papers and sentiment! Havent used that one yet..I had better get using it! :D

Stephanie Zito said...

Fabulous card! Love it! Have a great weekend!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, T! I have some of that DP and I love it! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

great combo--ROCK ON:)

4guysandagirl said...

Great card!!! I've been missing you on FWF Friday's!

Bekah said...

Cute and funky...love it!

Unknown said...

so cute, great card.

Diane Jaquay said...

Very FUN card!

Rebecca said...

ROCK ON! great project :-) !

Unknown said...

Tenia...This is stunning sweetie...OME!! I LOVE this card!!! Beautiful work! Xx

Jodi C. said...

GREAT CARD!!!

Linda said...

Tenia

I love that pink ribbon looking great!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Great cards--especially love the owl card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Great cards! Love those pom poms!

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun awesome job.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, love the colors!

Monika in VA said...

Great papers with those stamps! Love the 'rockin' colors!

Kelly Mahany said...

Of course you went for the music related stamp!! I love this Tenia!!

ANAT S said...

cool card!!!
Great papers and color combo