Sunday, October 25, 2009

FS 142- Rachel


Hello Y'all!!

So I had some time to play over at SCS!! I made this card for the FS Challenge today and Rachel is the FS!!! Man....Rachel has such as awesome gallery....it was really hard to CASE a card...lol!! I also made this card for the Cards Magazine Blog Stitching Challenge!! Well anyhoo...this is what I came up with...hope you like!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!!

-t

Card Recipe for Silent Night Card
Stamps: Hampton Art
Paper: SU!, Hammermill
Ink: Olive Green(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Denami Design), Bling(Studio 18), Sewing Machine(Provo Craft), Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Nesties, Big Shot

8 comments:

Linsey R said...

Ooo most lovely card, Tenia! I really love this color combo, its gorgeous! The image and sentiment together are wonderful! Fabulous stitching, rhinestones and pretty sheer white ribbon! Wow! Amazing work, just as always, tfs! hugs and happy sunday xoxo

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Tenia, I love it!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Tenia - this is beautiful. The colors are great and I love the sketch. Hope you are feeling better.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Cute card. Love the color combo; it is so bright and fun.

Elizabeth S. said...

Pretty!! Love the colors you choose.

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty tenia!

Julie Ranae said...

Tenia...I came by way of the PTI blog hop...I think you have a terrific blog and your style is great!

I am personally inviting you to play along with us at the NEW Play Date Cafe Challenge....just click on my name for the link....hope you will stop by!

DeeDee said...

Love it stamped in green.