Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yea I Got To Play Tonight!!!


Hello All!!

Gosh, I have been so busy this week with school and thought I would not make a card at all this week....lol!! I kept it very simple tonight because I am pretty tired(I have been up studying since 5am this morning). Hope you like!! 95% of the product on this card is from Eyelets Etc. Have a great night!!

-t

Materials For Love Card(All materials by Eyelets Etc unless otherwise noted)

Paper: Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Ribbon(Bazzill), White Flower, Pink Flower, Heart Eyelet, Love Vellum Sticker, Designer Punch


5 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so jealous you got to play...busy times here, too! This card is simply adorable! I love everything about it!

Abi Bundy said...

very cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Tenia! ;)

Kristen H said...

THis is cute! I like the ribbon and the colors.
glad you got to play!
:)

Jan said...

Cute card, Tenia! Glad you found some free time to play!