Friday, February 13, 2009

Moxie Fab Challenge and the LSC 207


Hello All!!!

So this is what I came up with for the Moxie Fab Challenge over at the Moxie Fab Blog and for the Limited Supply Challenge over at SCS. For the first challenge we were to use the colors Yellow and Gray and for the second challenge we were to do certain things on our cards that we normally do not do. As you can see I hand sewn on this card as well as used a background stamp which I never ever do. Also I do not ever use these colors, but now I am for now on because these colors together rock!! Thanks for looking and have a great night!!

-t

Card Recipe for Forever In My Heart Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Tres Chic
Paper: SU!
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Flowers(Eyelets Etc), Flower Eyelet(Eyelets Etc), Rubons, Paper Piercer, Sewing Needle, Sewing Thread

3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Another beautiful card, love the yellow!

Betty J Schaub said...

Tenia:
Thanks for popping in on my blog and following. I love your colorful creations!

Kristen H said...

I really like the yellow and grey combo! I also like the use of words for the background! Very nice!