Friday, February 13, 2009

Hubby's Card and 2S4U Laura's Sketch 19

























Hi All!!

So I made this card for my Hubby for Valentines Day using Laura's Sketch 19 over at 2S4U. I love how it turned out.....I hope the Hubby likes it as well. Thanks for looking and have a great Friday night!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hugs and Kisses Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Kiss Stamp(Rubber Stampede)
Paper: SU!, Studio 18 Notecards
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Ribbon(Bazzill), Big Flower(Eyelets Etc), Rubons, Word Window Punch, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

13 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Darling!! He will love it:) Thanks for playing!
Laura

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Tamaroo said...

Your husband will love it!

Nina said...

Pretty pretty!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card...I love the colors!!

~dawne said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch. Very pretty card & I'm sure hubby will love it.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

fabulous! I love the kiss in the center, and of course, you know RED is the best color of all!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hubby will love this, Tenia! Love those luscious lips! :)

cnelson said...

loooooooove this! so fabulous!

Katie said...

Great card! Love it!

Katie

Ewonne said...

Love the color combo on your card!! It's very beautiful! ♥

Anonymous said...

This is great !!! I love the flower !!

Kristen H said...

Love the kiss!
Hope you both had a wonderful Valentines!