Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tickled Pink Card for the Inspiration Challenge over at SCS


Hi All!!!

So this is what I created for the IC at SCS!!! The inspiration were these bras. I think you can see which bra I chose to make my card from....lol!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Tickled Pink Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: In Style Stamps, Many Happy Returns
Paper: SU!
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pretty In Pink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon(Bazzill), Bling(No Source), Coluzzle, Paper Snips, Oval Punch, Word Window Punch

3 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

lol very good, not sure i'd want to wear any of those bras though they'd itch too much ;)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Tenia! Love pink....

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

I'm with you Stampin Abi....I hate bras! LOL


Very Cute Card!

Cheers,

Dorothy