Saturday, February 7, 2009

Always On My Mind Card










Hi All!!

So this is the card that I came up with for the Color Throwdown Challenge and Sketches By Tamara's Sketch 81 Challenge!! I don't know if I like it yet.....maybe it will grow on me...lol!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Materials for Always on My Mind Card(All materials by SU!)

Stamps: Always
Paper: SU!
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Versamark
Accessories: Ribbons, Big Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Felt Flowers, Coluzzle, Scallop Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Bling, White Embossing Powder, Heating Gun, Sizzix Die Cut, Big Shot

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I love the ribbons, your felt flowers, how the design goes a little off the card---very nicely done! Thanks for playing again!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...Love how you came away at the left!

Kathryn said...

I love your card -- so very pretty!!
:)

Krista B. said...

I love your card, it is beautiful, lovin the colors :) Great job with Tamara's sketch!

dpkennedy said...

Pretty card! Love all the shapes and that striped ribbon!

Barbara said...

Very pretty!!! I like the way you did the sketch and that ribbon is yummy! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you next week!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What fabulous colors! Your card is beautiful! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow, I think it's fabulous! Love your take on the sketch, too! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

KarensKreativeTreasures said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the deep, rich colors.