Sunday, February 8, 2009

My First Cupcake Craft Challenge and FS105-Karen


Good Morning All!!

So this is what I came up with for the Cupcake Craft Challenge and for the SCS FS Challenge. Karen is the FS this week! She is very talented. My card here is based off of her card here. The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week had a color challenge. The colors are: Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Whisper White. Thanks for looking and have a blessed Sunday!!

-t

Card Recipe for I Love You Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Fifth Ave. Floral
Paper: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Pretty In Pink DP, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Ribbon(Bazzill), Coluzzle, Scallop Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Gel Pen(Inkssentials), Button(S.E.I.), Oval Punch, Word Window, Rubon, Embossing Folder(Cuttlebug), Big Shot Die Cut Machine

15 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

ooh - such a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us this week!

Paula said...

What a pretty card, love all the embossing!

Lauren said...

So gorgeous thanks for joining in . xx

Anonymous said...

Hi congratulations on making
Top 5. Your card is absolutely fabulous. I love all the embossing.
hugs,
Manola xo
Townsville QLD Australia

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty tenia!!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Tenia and so pretty :) Donna x

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, love the colors!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

BEautiful, Tenia! :)

kellyjean said...

Great CASE! I really like the addition of your ribbon.

Jan said...

Lovely card, Tenia!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty soft colouring with this. Very successfully put together...Loving all your work Tenia!

Bizzy Bee Creates said...

I love this stamp. I did not see this in the catalog. I will have to check it out. Great colors

Savitri said...

This is very sweet! Love the soft colors and the stamp/flower is awesome!!

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Girl, this awesome!!!!I LOVE that 5th AVE floral!!! Very Beautiful Card!!!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!