Friday, July 12, 2024

You're Fluffin' Fabulous

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Hues challenge:
I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge(I did the 2019 Archives twist):

I played along in the Male Room challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for You're Fluffin' Fabulous
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co,
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi Tape, Googlie Eyes
Tools: Dies(Unity Stamp Co and SugarPea Designs), Die Cutting Machine, Waterbrush, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW! Embossing Powder)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting










5 comments:

Chris said...

Definitely Fluffin Fabulous, that is just soooo cute! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sketch Saturday, that's a great use of the sketch.
Christina Barnes DT

JanR said...

This is so much fun! I love it!

Nancy said...

OMG! Is this not the cutest critter and card! The googlie eyes just were the icing on the cake. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us at Color Hues.

!neke said...

LOVE this card !!!
groeten Ineke

Cathy said...

Thank you for joining The Male Room blog challenge. This is to fluffin' funny. Great card.