Monday, July 29, 2024

Every Year You Get A Little More Nuts

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am up on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here.....CHECK IT!!!

For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Cut It Up CAS challenge and the Krafty Chicks All Occasion challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Every Year You Get A Little More Nuts Card

Stamps:  Sentiment and Image from July 2024 Kit of the Month

Inks: Altenew

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Colored Cardstock(Michaels)

Embellishments: Washi Tape and Enamel Dots(Altenew)

Tools: Die Cutting Machine, Scallops and Squares Nesting Dies, Stapler, Scissors

Techniques: Die Cutting, CAS, Fussy Cutting






3 comments:

Broni said...

Ha ha! What a great sentiment and a great card!! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Suzanne said...

What a pretty card. You used the sketch so well, I really like the bright colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S. Hope to see you here again!

Laura said...

Heehee! Love the sentiment!
Fantastic detail with the crossed staples.
Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S